On November 10th 2016 I decided to take the plunge and build my personal website. I knew I wanted a platform to offer my services, showcase my work and to be able to blog about the topics I am most interested in. I had no idea that that vision would become a reality and that today I would be celebrating my first year an official entrepreneur. I am proud of the growth of the website and blog. I am thankful for every comment, every ready, every like and sale. THANK YOU GUYSSSSS. Because of you, I can celebrate year one!
Top 5 Posts From Year One
- Guest Post: Love Actually
- Entrepreneur Highlight: Kemar Mczenna
- Single Till Married
- Suety Boutique: Rompers
- Entrepreneur Highlight: Knakia Boreland
Total number of posts written: 110 blog posts
Unique Visitors: 6,511
Page Views: 16.2k
Top 5 audience by country: Jamaica. United States of America, Canada, Philippines and United Kingdom
Things I have learned from blogging
- Blogging is a not easy. It's a ton of work. Blogging is not easy. It's really like a regular 9-5 job. You definitely have to put in the time to research topics, write posts, promote posts, schedule social media etc. I've learned a lot from my mistakes and I can't wait for year two.
- Blogging can be so rewarding. I am glad I made the decision to blog. It has been so rewarding. Apart from the money I have made from blogging it's a good feeling to know that my readers actually appreciate my writing and my posts have helped a few people.
- Networking and promoting is important. You have to be in promotion mode all the time. You have to be one to keep telling people about your blog, sharing content on social media, networking, going to events etc.
I can't wait to see what year two will bring. Comment below and tell me which post was your favourite.