Why you should secure your domain name
Purchasing your domain name for your business is a smart investment. Having a domain is like having your own unique identity on the internet. No two persons can own the same domain at the same time. If you are considering becoming a freelancer or an entrepreneur you should be thinking of securing your business identity/domain name if you haven't already. Domains on average range from $9 per year -$15 per year. Namecheap has the best deals I think and I highly recommend it.
Here are 7 tips for choosing the perfect domain name:
1. Make sure your domain is short and contains your main keyword.
2. Make sure it is easy to type.
3. Avoid using numbers and other special characters in your domain name.
4. You want your domain name to be memorable.
5. Always go for a .com name
6. Check Availability on Social Media Sites and Trademarks
7. Use a Domain Name Generator to Gather Ideas