I loved my Faux Locs so much but I needed a fresh look for my birthday. I have been taking a break from my relaxer and have been rocking various protective hairstyles so I knew the next style had to be a protective hairstyle. A friend recommended getting a lace front wig but every time I hear "wig", I picture someone pulling it off someone's head exposing some nappy cornrows and I wasn't about to let that happen to me. I wanted something that would look real, that would last a while but not expensive. I did my research and I found that I could get a sew in with a lace frontal. After my hairdresser gave me the green light I purchased my hair online.
This was the result....
What you need to achieve this look:
- 13*4 , 12 inch Virgin body wave lace frontal
- 2 packs of Outre Premium Pack Human Hair (12 inch and 14inch)
Here is what I like about getting a frontal
- No leave out which makes it a perfect protective hairstyle
- Versatile. I can rock different parts and different styles.
- You can bleach it and change the colour
- It's easy to install
- The lace frontal can be expensive
- My scalp itches alot
Overall I love my frontal, I'm still rocking it and I am thinking about getting another one when I get tired of this one. Let me know what you think about my lace frontal by commenting below.