So You Met In An Accident, What Next?
Car accidents can be difficult and stressful... Trust Me!
I met in an accident about 2 weeks ago. This was my first motor vehicle accident and I had no idea what to do. If you own a motor vehicle, accidents are usually the furthers thing from your mind, however, knowing what to do in the event you meet in an accident can't hurt.
Take a listen to today's Podcast
Here is what you should do the minute you meet in an accident.
1. Check yourself for injuries.
2. Check on your passengers.
3. Call the police.
4. Wait for help.
5. Take pictures of the accident before moving your car to safety.
6. Exchange information. You will need their contact number, license and registration information and insurance details.
7. Make a report at the nearest police station within 24 hours.
8. Make a report to your insurance company.
Remember to like, comment and share.
Stay tuned this and every monday for new episodes. Remember to check out my blog also at www.suetanyamchorgh.com/blog. A new blog is posted every Tuesday and Thursday.
Follow me on Social Media