My 27 Power Statements
The other day, I stumbled upon one of my favorite blogger's post about power statements. I too often think about the things I would want my friends, family, the people around me to say about me, the type of impact I would want to leave on people, the things people would say I always said. She had in her posts 27 power statements and it inspired me to create a list of my own. Here are my 27 power statements.
- You always have to be true to you.
- Self care should be a priority.
- Trust your intuition.
- I am not my circumstances.
- Never stop being kind because people are unkind.
- Surround yourself with positive people.
- Worry less.
- Let go and let God.
- Act from a place of love.
- Pursue what sets your soul on fire.
- Don't believe everything you think.
- Treat everyone and all things with respect.
- Never stop learning.
- You still have time.
- Trust the timing of your life.
- Giving is better than receiving.
- Learn to rest, not to quit.
- Think before you speak.
- Life is to short not to have fun.
- Don't take what doesn't belong to you.
- Change the content of your argument not the volume of your voice.
- You have a responsibility to contribute to this life.
- I am responsible for my happiness.
- What I think about, I bring about.
- We are all human and we ALL make mistakes.
- You have all the answers.
- Grace, through faith will always carry you forward.
Tell me, what would be your power statements? Leave your power statement in the comment below.