I’ve gotten this question a lot… “How do you get paid online?” and I know there are a lot of persons out there who don’t live in the United States or Canada who also have this question. Friends, there is actually a solution! Get yourself a Payoneer card.
Payoneer allows you to connect with over 2000+ marketplaces, networks and business platforms like Fiverr, Upwork, Booking.com, Amazon, Commission Junctions etc.
The process to sign up is simple and FREE.
Simply go to www.payoneer.com
Fill out the required details and attach a government issued ID such as a Passport, Driver’s license or a National ID.
Once the application is approved, you’ll receive confirmation that your card will be delivered.The delivery time will vary depending on your location.
Wait for the card.
Once you receive the card, connect your card to your freelancing account.
Ways to withdraw earnings
You can withdraw at any atm with the Mastercard logo - For Jamaicans, Bank of Nova Scotia and National Commercial Bank is recommended.
You can make purchases online.
You can use your card at any Point Of Sale machines
You can transfer the funds to your local bank.
Things you ought to know
- It’s free to sign up for the card
- There is no charge on point of sale transactions
- There is a yearly fee of about $29.95 USD.
- Atm charges are $3 USD
- You can use it to receive payments from clients
- You can use it to receive affiliate commissions
- You can pay for goods and services with your card.
- It works like a credit card so you can make payments online but is limited to the amount you load so you can’t spend what you don’t have.
- It also duals as a prepaid debit card
- This card can be used worldwide.
I have had my Payoneer card for over 3 years now and I do not regret it. PayPal wasn’t an option for me because the methods to receive PayPal funds in my country was not feasible. So I was glad the day I found out about Payoneer.