27 things I learnt in 27 years
I am almost 30, yikes! I remember celebrating my 21st birthday a few years ago and now I am looking forward to my 28th. Life has taught me so many lessons. Every day , every week, every year I continue to grow and learn more. I am proud of myself on how far I’ve come, the things I have achieved, and I am excited to do more and learn more. These 27 years have been amazing, hard, difficult and fulfilling all in one. Here are 27 life lessons I’ve learnt in my 27 years.
- Knowledge is power. Being smart is actually a good thing.
- People judge you no matter what you do.
- Make a list of your goals, keep focused and work towards your goals.
- While you may not always agree with them, your parents want the best for you .
- Read something knew every day.
- It is ok to fail.
- Unplug from the world every now and then. You can drive yourself crazy trying to keep up with the world. Every now and then take a break, enjoy your own company, go to the beach, turn off your phone and just enjoy nature.
- The things I learnt in school doesn’t matter to me know.
- Be kind.
- Smile often even when times are hard.
- Treat people how you want to be treated.
- Keep your circle small.
- Have friends from different age groups. You will be surprised how much you can learn from the older and younger folks.
- We can all win - no need to be jealous of each other.
- Good people will die and it will make you very sad.
- As you get older, you have to start taking care of yourself.
- Time waits on no one. Do what you can while you still have time.
- Remain humble.
- Never settle.
- People can hurt you and they will.
- Things won’t always go according to how you plan it.
- Guard your heart.
- Be honest.
- Celebrate your wins, no matter how small they are.
- Invest your money
- Always choose a partner you can see a future with.
- Never compare yourself to others. We are all unique and we all have flaws.
Thanks for stopping by. Make sure you sign up below to get updates on new blog posts and giveaways.