73 Vogue-Inspired Questions Answered
1. What are you most excited about these days?
I'm most excited about all these plans I made this year. If all goes according to plan, it's going to be a great year.
2. What’s your favourite holiday?
My favourite holiday is Christmas. Hands down.
3. Favourite season?
It’s really sunny all year round here where I live but if I choose a season it would be Winter.
4. Where does one go on a perfect road trip?
The perfect road trip for me is anywhere there's water, whether it be the sea or the river. Combined that with good company and rum ... Perfect!
5. What is the best activity when home on a rainy day?
On rainy days I pull up my Netflix and binge watch series.
6. If you could switch lives with someone for a day who would it be?
Nichole Lynel. I admire her so much. She is a fierce girl boss and I love how dedicated she is to her brand.
7. What is the best thing that happened this year?
So far, nothing extraordinary but there’s still time for something amazing to happen.
8. What’s your New Year’s resolution?
To be debt free!
9. What’s your favourite exercise?
My favourite exercise to do would be squats.
10. Best way to decompress?
The beach is the best way for me to decompress. You have no idea how much I love being at the beach. I must have been a mermaid in a past life or something.
11. What’s your favorite country to visit?
I haven't been to many countries... I had a great time in Mexico.
12. Last country you visited?
The last country I visited was the United States.
13. Country you wish to visit?
I can't wait to visit Thailand.
14. What’s your favourite ice-cream?
Pistachio is my favourite flavour.
15. What makes you smile the most?
Getting a new client :)
16. What’s the coolest thing in the world?
People who have a good heart.
17. What is the cutest thing in the world?
Kittens and Puppies are probably the cutest. I just love watching videos of them on Instagram.
18. How do you know if you’re in love?
You should feel it deep down. When the feeling you have is not influenced by looks, money or features of a person but more about their character, I think that's when it's love.
19. If you could go to any concert past or present, what would it be?
Any Drake concert.
20. What’s the best gift you’ve ever received?
21. Favourite fashion trend of all time?
Black and White Stripes are my all time fave.
22. What’s your favourite movie of all time?
Twilight is my favourite movie of all time. Don't judge me.
23. What was the movie that made you cry?
To be honest, there's quite a few. The first movie that comes to my head is The Pursuit of Happyness.
24. If you could make a documentary, what would it be about?
I guess about my life and how I became an entrepreneur in hopes to inspire others.
25. If you could have one superpower what would it be?
If I could choose one, I would want Captain Marvel's power. She is THE superhero.
26. What is the skill still unmastered?
I would love to be good at coding one day.
27. What is the best thing that happened to you today?
I had a meal deal from KFC. I know... not healthy but it's my favourite thing to eat when I feel stressed out.
28. Do you like surprises?
29. If you could do a flash mob where would it be?
30. Do you like cupcakes?
The question is who doesn't?
31. Do you usually bake cupcakes?
I do. I used to love baking. I want to start baking again.
32. What’s your favourite dessert?
33. Is there a dessert you don’t like?
34. What’s your favourite bakery?
Sugar and Spice.
35. What’s your favourite food?
My favourite food is probably sushi.
36. It’s brunch, what do you eat?
37. You are stuck on an island, you can pick one food to eat forever without getting tired of it, what would you eat?
38. Favourite colour?
39. Favorite superhero?
40. What do you usually order in Starbucks? (or in your favourite café)
White Chocolate Mocha
41. Who is the last person you texted?
42. What’s your favourite activity to do in your hometown?
I love going to the beach where I live.
43. What’s the next book you plan on reading?
Becoming Michelle Obama
44. What do you love in your pizza?
Pepperoni and Cheese
45. Favourite drink?
46. Dark chocolate or milk chocolate?
47. What’s your favourite band?
48. Favourite solo artist?
49. Favourite lyrics?
"Everyone who doubted me is asking for forgiveness...
if you ain't been a part of it, at least you got to witness" - Drake- Forever
50. If your life was a song what would the title be?
The Crazy Life Of Sue
51. If you could master one instrument what would it be?
52. If you had a tattoo where would it be?
I have no idea.
53. To be or not to be?
That is the question?
54. Dolphins or koalas?
55. How do you like your coffee?
With lots of sugar and creamer.
57. What colour of dress did you wear to prom?
I didn't get to go to prom :(
58. Diamonds or pearls?
Diamonds are a girl's best friend.
59. Cheap shampoo or expensive?
It makes sense to get the best. If it happens to be expensive then sure.
60. Blow dry or air dry?
Air dry. I hate dryers. Every form of them.
61. Heels or flats?
Flats but Heels is so sexy.
62. Pilates or yoga?
63. Jogging or swimming?
64. One thing you can’t live without?
65. What’s one cause that’s dear to your heart?
Giving back to the less fortunate.
66. Who would you want to shoot a love scene with?
67. What’s your favourite sport?
Track and Field.
68. Do you have a morning beauty ritual?
No, not really. I make sure to clean my skin and moisturize every day.
69. What’s your favourite thing to wear?
Dresses are my fave thing to wear.
70. What’s the priciest thing you’ve ever splurged on?
My carnival costume.
71. Do you play any musical instruments?
Not anymore. I used to play the piano.
72. What is your favourite book of all time?
Rich Dad, Poor Dad.
73. What is something you always travel with?