Guest Post: 8 Five-Minute Hairstyles For Busy Mornings
Are you a Businesswoman or a student? Do you have a shortage of time?
If yes, then you are in the right place. Here in this post, we are going to share some new trendy hairstyles with the help of you can save your time and also save the parlor money ;-).
You can do any of these Hair Styles that suits you and save you time.
1. Fish Tail:
Fish Tails seem very difficult to see and feel like how long it will take. But let us tell you that making it is very easy.
In normal bread you do three parts, but you have to do two parts in it. Apply a gel to two pieces of hair for fishtails, and make a peck by taking hair from each side one by one.
Fish Tail You Can try anytime With Western And Traditional Dresses.
2. Piecy Ponytail
The piecy ponytail has the advantage of people who have thin and less hair with the help of this hairstyle you can get messy and voluminous effect. Let's check the steps to get this beautiful hairstyle: first, dry your hairs using hair dryer if wet then curl your straight hair into curls then divide your hair into 4 sections.
Backcomb the topper section to get the volume and messy effect. Twist them and fix with hairpins. Finally, style the bottom section into a low ponytail.
3. Back to School Hairstyles for Long Hair
This beautiful ponytail brings people to back school days. Style your hair into a high ponytail and fix with a hairband. Take a large section of hair from the back of the ponytail and wrap it around
the ponytail to hide the elastic. Twist and cross the pony and then fix with clear elastic band. Repeat the same step until the entire ponytail is styled.
4. Twisted Up - Do
Looking for a different hairstyle then check this one.This hairstyle is perfect for office.
5. Messy Fishtail Braids: Make messy oh-so-pretty with teased fishtail braids.
6. The Glam Roll: This is a very good hairstyle if you don’t want to spend hours in front of the mirror
7. Half Crown Braid: this hairstyle looks very attractive because you get to show off your gorgeous locks while still keeping them pulled back.
8. Waterfall Braid: A waterfall braid really looks like a waterfall made of wisps of hair, so you need clean, shiny locks for this one. The soft, semi-crown look is perfect if you’re trying out a bit of boho chic, although it really looks fantastic for any occasion.