20 questions with Sue
1. What motivates you?
My goals. I won't stop until I achieve them.
2. I came to the internet income workshops a few years ago.... made a bit of money on fiverr to support my schooling. Now I'm out of school and looking to make it big and earn on upwork. Please help meeeee.
Add more gigs. Increasing the number of gigs increases your chances of making more money. Revamp all the old gigs and write better descriptions.
3. Is there a way to make money online?
Yes, they are a number of ways. Freelancing is the number one way I can think of. You can freelance on sites such as upwork.com or Fiverr.com. You can also see products online or sell your services online as well through a personal website.
4. Are you single? Cuz I wanna date you.
No i'm not.
5.What was your favorite food when you were a child?
Fried chicken and it still is.
6. What’s the number 1 most played song on your iPod?
Bodak Yellow- Cardi B
7. Do you like your job? If not, what would you like to do instead?
Yes. I can really say I love my job
8. What chore do you absolutely hate doing?
9. What is your favorite form of exercise?
10. What is your favorite time of day/day of the week/month of the year?
Thursday is my fav day of the week and my fav month is June.
11. What’s your least favorite mode of transportation?
12 . If you could throw any kind of party, what would it be like and what would it be for?
A house party, pool party or murder mystery party. It would be for my birthday.
13. The best part of waking up is?
Folgers in your cup :)
14. What is something you learned in the last week?
15. What was the first thing you bought with your own money?
I am not sure but I think it was food.
16. What do you miss most about being a kid?
Not having to pay bills.
17. When you have 30 minutes of free-time, how do you pass the time?
Sleeping or planning.
18. If you could be any fictional character, who would you choose?
19. If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would do?
20. If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?
I would change all the hate to love.
If you have a question that you would like to ask in the next 20 questions with Sue post click here