About Sue-Tanya McHorgh
By the age of 17 I realized I wanted to become an entrepreneur and a very good one too. I decided I needed the papers to go with it so I enrolled in college to start my Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration. College was difficult, nevertheless, I kept pushing.
Times got hard and I had to find a job to help me pay for my tuition. Getting a job also meant I would have to work twice as hard, working in the days, going to classes in the evenings and sometimes weekends. This wasn’t what I thought my college years would be like but I had to stick it out. I was almost at my goal.
I then got introduced to the online world after I got laid off from my job. I was broke and I needed the money to finish college. Finally, I got my break. I began freelancing online, offering my skills to a number of clients. Surprisingly they loved my work and my confidence grew with each positive feedback I received. I was doing it! I was running my own little business online and I loved it. I became content and pleased with the person I saw in the mirror and started to develop an obsession with becoming better than the present version of myself.
So let me introduce myself. My name is Sue-Tanya McHorgh and I am a highly skilled Virtual Assistant and Web Designer. I specialize in Virtual assistant, transcribing, story writing, website building and video editing services.
10 by 35 Bucket List
- Own a home
- Visit Paris
- Speak at a conference
- Create multiple streams of income -done
- Write a book to motivate young women
- Take care of my body
- Visit Dubai
- Visit the Maldives
- Swim with dolphins - done
10 Things About Me
1. I have a clothing store- www.suetysboutique.com
2. I like making people laugh.
3. I LOVE music.
4. I'm a gemini.
5. Twilight is my favourite movie.
6. I am very passionate about dancing. I have been dancing since the age of 3.
7. I have an insane obsession with the black and white striped clothing, the sea, the colour purple and Drake.
8. I love animals. I once wanted to be a veterinarian.
9. If I didn’t have self control, I would spend way too much money on clothing.
10. I love scary movies.